Thursday, November 18, 2010

M.S. Loves: Lanvin for H&M!

Now I know we are all dying for the Lanvin (Heart) H&M collaboration to be launched on SATURDAY (grab your plastic girls & boys) and tonight is the fashion show! Alber Elbaz will be showing tonight at the Pierre Hotel in Manhattan! He has personally selected 20 looks and transformed pieces from the collection into originals. I know I will be looking out for the pictures tomorrow. Here is a quote from Alber on the collection, and the original WWD article linked below:
"I don’t think you’re getting an expensive H&M [piece]; you’re getting a bargain of Lanvin.” - Alber Elbaz
I KNOW I'LL BE IN LINE! M.S. circle to keep each other warm? Comment below!

A screenshot from the H&M website on the collection, I LOVE LANVIN!

















M.S. <3 Lanvin


Alber Elbaz Shows at the Pierre Hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment