Wednesday, December 1, 2010

M.S. Loves: The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Sitting around the few TV's on a dorm's floor, gathering around the TV in the co-ed basement, having parties in our various apartments, it has become an FIT annual ritual. That is, the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, the largest of the worlds guilty pleasures, is something we all look forward to every year for various reasons.

Though filmed weeks ago, the program aired last night and did not disappoint! The show featured performances by Katy Perry and Akon, and of course the 28 Angels that Victoria's Secret is known for. Personally I LOVED the Lady Gaga remixes and of course that runway set that looked like a copy of Avitar/Rodarte S/S 2011! Check out some pics & video below!

Highlights included:
"I guess I'm a naughty angel." - Alessandra
(Aren't they all though?)

"I fantasize more about wings than I ever would my wedding." - Edita
(Um....okay?)

Chanel cried when they gave her these wings. CRIED.
(I guess I would too...)

If you missed it catch a nice summary in less than two minutes with NY Magazine's video, link below!

VSFS in less than 2 minutes! -NY Mag

Love, M.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment