Friday, January 21, 2011

M.S. Loves: Weddings!

A true bridal vision!
As my own personal way of congratulating one of our former members (it pains me to say that!), Amanda Shay, on her graduation and future wedding, I present one of my favorite editorials on bridal wear! 
If you marry in Versailles, YOU HAVE TO WEAR THIS!
Model Valerya is captured by Amber Gray for Brides Magazine and is stunning in some of the top bridal designer houses! See the preview and check out the full editorial yourself!

Good luck to you Amanda, the Merchandising Society will forever miss you, good luck planning the wedding and at Anthropologie!

Sure hope your first dance isn't this awkward! 

2 comments:

  1. Rony! You are too cute! Love the post -- just beautiful...very new vintage which I love. (May just snatch these images for inspiration.) Miss you all already! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rony! Simply Beautiful! Very New Vintage which I love! May have to snatch these images for inspiration ;) Miss you all already! xoxo

    ReplyDelete