Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Final Grammy Gossip: Brittany Demarco

One of my favorite things to do after an award show is to watch Fashion Police on E! with Joan Rivers, Kelly Osbourne, Giuliana Rancic, and George Kotsiopoulos.  Although I’m sure this does not pertain to our readers, if you have never seen Fashion Police, the ‘officers’ recap the special night being highlighted and bash or applaud celebs on their fashion choices.  My favorite segment is the “Best and Worst dressed” so I figured I would do my own best and worst dressed of the Grammys, with a few honorary mentions.

I’ll start…with the bad news. My worst pick for the night was Nicki Minaj. Although I am fan of her music I just could not support her on this one. Her animal print getup from head to toe was just too much to handle in one sitting! And even though I’m no hair stylist, I think it speaks for itself. Sorry Nicki!

 I see here a cross between a Lady Gaga wanna-be and Cruella DeVille.
Now for the good news! My best dressed award came to a tie between two beautiful ladies, Jennifer Hudson and Eva Longoria. Let’s start with Jennifer Hudson; the girl has never looked better! She was amazingly slim and rocking the navy blue, I only wish her hair wasn’t covering part of the gorgeous beadwork on her dress! She is a beauty and a positive role model to many. 


Finally, Miss Longoria, who has always been a fashion inspiration for me, whether it’s her hair and makeup (which I modeled after for my senior prom!) or fashion choices, she always looks stunning! She kept it simple and classy with an above-the-knee black and white ruffled dress, accented with dangle earrings. Great job ladies, keep up the good work!

I had to do a double-take to even realize this was her! 
I also want to make an honorary mention for the best turn-around of the night; Nicole Polizzi, better known as Snooki from the Jersey Shore. Many associate her as being “trashy”, wearing cheap and extremely short dresses; however at the Grammys she looked just as chic as the rest! Good job Snooks, classy looks good on you!

I think that just about sums it up for the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards! Leave us your comments and opinions on who YOU think made best and worst dressed! Check out this link to see E! Fashion Police clip, featuring the Grammys. Thanks for reading!


xoxo,

Brittany

-Additional note from Rony:

Because we have already heard so much about Lady Gaga's "egg" appearance: NONE FOR LADY GAGA BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment