Monday, March 21, 2011

Be Inspiried: Fashion Month Street Style

When it comes to comes to dressing for the weeks of fashion week (which I just lump together and call month), one of my favorite parts are not what is being shown on the runway but what the people attending are wearing!

You HAVE to check this out soon! 
I've posted several of my favorite street style looks from the shows but now that they are all over we can enjoy the final product of Tommy Ton's shots for Style.com!


The other Anna, and boy does she NEVER fail!  
This shot could easily be some M.S. members in a few years! JUST LIKE OUR NYC GIRLS!
I love this shot, the color and detail makes the imagination expand!
 If you don't already follow the Jak + Jill blog done by Tommy Ton, I highly recommend checking it out on occasion, it tends to produce some very inspiring images from everyday people with some fashion sense and the guts to express yourself on the streets!

OBSESSED with this look! Incredible detail!

Check out all the looks here at Style.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment