Friday, March 11, 2011

Men, Mix It Up This Spring Please!

A great men's editorial can be difficult to find. Most seem to focus on the extremes of the industry, that is the super innovative and the super traditional. That is what really either shocks me to the point of shutting the magazine, or bores me to the point of tossing it.

GQ Italia however has shot an editorial that I think conquered the challenge of bringing tailoring and sportswear together in  a FUN atmosphere!

I cannot wait for the lovely days of spring to go out in an outfit like this!
Models Danny Arter, Jacob Young, and Sid Charity are shot for the March 2011 issue of GQ Italia. Entitled The Gang, and photographed by Paolo Zerbini.


Lookin' good boys...
Go ahead and take a look at the edititorial guys, it's great inspiration for the coming spring season, I think we're only a couple weeks away!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment