Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Style Shop Preview: Product Development

This year Sophomore Tyler Everhart has been put in charge of the Style Shop's Product Development sector of the business, and I was fortunate enough to receive a preview of the collection for the Grand Opening of the Style Shop TONIGHT!!

Is this not the CUTEST FIT SHIRT EVERRRR?!
I'm proud to say that the new collection features some of the best product I've seen to date! Tonight the merchandise...
Will be on sale at the Style Shop opening from 5-9PM and of course everyday afterwards, BUT HURRY!! With shirts as cute as what I've seen it is bound to sell out soon! So I'll see you looking your best for Style Shop's SWEET SIXTEEN OPENING BASH!! Check out some of the merchandise below:

Great color basics!

Crop tops! Great basics for everyday, the gym, and pjs!

The cute women's and men's tees! I may just have to turn them into tanks! 

SEE YOU TONIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment