Thursday, October 6, 2011

Cover Girl: Rihanna

The pop superstar Rihanna rocks her first ever Vogue UK cover for the November 2011 issue!
Do I see some Marilyn Monroe inspiration?
On the front cover Rihanna wears Armani Prive and a cute short blonde wig. The 23-year-old dished to Vogue about her racy "character" she plays for the public. And insists it's not really who she is at all.

In the issue Rihanna share's about her music videos and drug addicted parent plus more!  


On her controversial videos: “That’s not me. That’s a part I play. You know, like it’s a piece of art… I just want to make music.

The color of her eyes!!!
On growing up with a drug addicted parent: “I saw too much. I was way too mature for my age.”


Issue hits stands today October 6th. Check out UK Vogue's website for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment