Wednesday, October 19, 2011

In Case You Missed It...

It's a beautiful Fall day and in case you didn't get to attend this weeks meeting, we'll give you the breakdown of all the good information that was shared, and as always our Member and Style Star of the week!

To start we'll congratulate Kierra Jackson for being this weeks Member of the Week!


Kierra is a team member of the Social Media team and helps with the blogging, facebook, and tweeting of the Merchandising Society account. She's also been going above and beyond for the club and participating in many community service activities! THANKS KIERRA!

This week's Style Star is...
None other than Rony Patzan!

The men of FIT are taking over two weeks in a row! Rony is also this years MS Social Media manager, meaning he is the editor of this blog (lol) along with the head of the MS Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn accounts.

Tres Chic Kitty Kat!
MS: What was your inspiration for your outfit today?
Rony: Really it was this cat on my tee shirt. My roommate gave it to me from a showroom haul he had yesterday and I thought to myself "This is the chicest cat I've ever seen, I can't just wear it on it's own," so I just threw on a simple black outfit to make it stay the center of attention.
I die at that cat. And very great accessories selection as well!

MS: What is one thing you couldn't live without?
Rony: JEWELRY!! I am almost always wearing some kind of jewelry, currently I'm going through a ring obsession. And my new iPhone case is also my favorite accessory, it's made to look like a book so no one would ever know it really houses my phone and other personal belongings. 





Now onto the meeting!

Highlights include:
  • Style Shop is currently 49% to plan for the semester, with only 4 weeks of selling!! Congrats to the Style Shop!
  • Dean's Forum is NEXT TUESDAY!! Make sure you get your tickets in B423 to check out speaker Joe Gromek, CEO of Warnaco.
It was a fairly quick meeting, so you didn't miss much! And now you're all caught up! So in case you missed it...you're all caught up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment