Thursday, December 1, 2011

Cover Girl: Gaga

For the fashion chameleon Lady Gaga one cover for Elle UK just wasn't enough as she appears in two covers for the January 2012 issue!

What a way to bring in the new year!
On the subscribers cover to the left gaga is wearing a coral dress from the Spring 2012 Alexander McQueen Collection while in Simone Rocha to the right for the newsstand cover. Her hair in a chopped blonde bob with light makeup that I think brings out her true beauty.

In the issue Lady Gaga shares her secret to good skin, Orgasms and Spinach! As well as her past abusive relationship plus more! 


She dated men twice her age and she discourages her lil’ monsters from following suit: “I had abusive relationships: I dated men much older than me... I was 15, they were 30... which I don’t recommend. I was never brave enough to be the person who I am today.”


She is the biggest pop star on earth because she has no fear: “I don’t regret anything. If I’d known things back then I wouldn't be where I am now, because so much of who I am is based on a lack of fear. I have no fear.”



Gaga doesn’t care if you think she is a hermaphrodite with ambiguous genitalia: “My fans don’t care what I am, that’s what I like about them. They don’t care if I’m a boy or a girl or an in-between or a phoenix or a mermaid or a unicorn. They don’t care.”


Check out Elle UK website for more of the interview and behind the scenes!

No comments:

Post a Comment