Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Best of The Oscars 2012

From the Oscars Red Carpet to the Vanity Fair Oscar after party so many of hollywood's biggest stars gathered for the 54th Annual Academy Awards Sunday evening. So on that note I'd like to give you my favorite/best looks of the night. (In no particular order)

Michelle Williams:
Love that shade of orange!
Wearing a cute little number by Louis Vuitton, Bottega Veneta clutch and Forevermark and Fred Leighton jewelry. This shade of orange is stunning on her and compliments her skin so perfect and I have always loved her pixie hairstyle which along with the sliver bow detailing on the dress adds a bit of playfulness to the look.


Stacy Keibler:
The draping is amazing!
In Marchesa gown, and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry what drew me too it was the draping on the side into a rose with I thought was a nice touch. Her hair swept to the side goes well with the dress and she doesn't need to much jewelry because the gold shimmer of the dress is just enough.

Emma Stone:
GV Haute Couture Collection Spring 2012
Emma Stone never ceases to amaze me on the red carpet in this Scarlet Giambattista Valli Haute Couture dress, and Louis Vuitton rubies which complements her hair. She deserves to be on everyone's best dressed list for sure!

Miley Cyrus:
Stunning!
Channeling old Hollywood glamour Miley Cyrus attending the Vanity Fair Oscar Party took a risk in this Roberto Cavalli dress and Jimmy Choo heels (not shown in picture). Keeping it very classy does she look absolutely amazing from the hair to the makeup. I was like "Wow" when I saw this, but lately she has been cleaning it up bit a on the red carpet and seeming to stun us from time to time.

Lily Collins:
Monique Lhuiller Pre-Fall 2012
Also in attendance at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party is Lily Collins who wore Monique Lhuillier with Tiffany Co. jewelry. I really like this dress a lot especially the blue detailing  which reminds me of vines from a tree.


There are some many more looks that I like from the Oscars & Vanity Fair Oscar Party, but if you want to see more pictures click here Oscar.go.com & VanityFair.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment