Thursday, February 9, 2012

Cover Girl: Elizabeth Olsen

Younger sister of the infamous Olsen twins actress Elizabeth Olsen graces the cover of ASOS Magazine March 2012 issue!



In the Botanical Gardens in New York Elizabeth embraces nature in cool, laid back pieces. She has been able to create a name for herself for her roles in the indie movies Red Lights and Liberal Arts. In her latest interview for ASOS she talks about growing up with her sisters Mary-Kate & Ashley and more! 


She looks so comfortable!
On growing up with famous sisters Mary-Kate and Ashley: “I did lead a very charmed life growing up, but I was aware of the things that were abnormal. The only time I flew first-class as a kid was when my sisters did these cruises called ‘Sail With The Stars.’ They were the main event…other than that, never.”


On Martha Marcy May Marlene: “Every script [I was sent] was funny ironic because the girls were sluts or b*tches…I don’t know how to act that. I have a really hard time playing those parts. [Martha] felt like doing real work, and that’s why I liked it…it was the best experience I've ever had working.”

Cute dress!
Elizabeth Olsen for ASOS Magazine March 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment