Thursday, February 16, 2012

Cover Girl & Guy: Paulifer (LOL)

Meet the funny co-stars of the new movie Wanderlust Jennifer Aniston & Paul Rudd. This isn't the first time these long time friends have worked together as they cover the March 2012 issue of GQ magazine.

For 42 & 43 they sure do look good!
In the issue Jennifer & Paul talk about relationships, Aging and Jennifer speaks on those recent pregnancy rumors.




Paul, on relationships: “I think most marriages, mine included, you’re constantly tending the garden, constantly working at it.”


Jennifer, on relationships: “It’s a growing, literally living thing. There’s going to be growing pains, there’s going to be awkward moments—your lanky phase, your pimpled phase. But if the road starts to [diverge] and one person is growing this way and the other is growing that way… Sometimes that can happen and you can stay together, and sometimes you can’t.”


Jennifer, on being in her 40s: “Forty’s great! Oh, my God, my thirties blew! Forties are great.” 

Jennifer, on pregnancy rumors: “I’m not having triplets. Not having twins. Nor am I having one baby... I think people maybe want me to have a kid now.

Pillow fighttttt!!!
For more of the interview and pictures visit GQ.com or purchase on newsstands Feb 21st.

No comments:

Post a Comment