Friday, February 10, 2012

Gossip Friday: Madonna's Feeling's Toward M.I.A.'s Superbowl Finger Flip


If you watched the past 2012 Superbowl then you my have seen Madonna's most talked about halftime performance. As was all to be expected a positive performance M.I.A. during her part of the performance threw an inappropriate finger gesture that annoyed many people and one in particular Madonna herself.

In a recent phone interview with E! news anchor Ryan Seacrest Madonna made it known on how she felt about the M.I.A. incident: 

"To tell you the truth, I didn't even know about it," "I didn't know about it until I left. I found out about it in the elevator, actually.

 "I was really surprised. I didn't know anything about it. I wasn't happy about it. I understand it's kind of punk rock and everything, but to me there was such a feeling of love and good energy and positivity, it seemed negative." 

Here is the audio below: 


What are your feelings toward M.I.A.'s finger flip during Madonna's Superbowl Halftime performance? Do you agree or disagree with Madonna? Please comment below. 


Via E! News 

No comments:

Post a Comment