Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spring Must-Have: Clinique Even Better Moisturizer

Anyone who knows me knows I am OBSESSED with skin-care! And lately I have been getting a lot of compliments on my "natural glow," so I have decided to reveal one of my favorite moisturizers that has been my miracle-creme!
$42.50. Available at Bloomingdales 59th & Lex (I recommend asking for Sarah!)
Clinique's Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer is what's responsible for now glowing skin. A year ago I would have NEVER taken close up pictures, I had bad acne scars and dark spots all over my face from years of picking at my acne from my teen years. Then came a woman in white, a white Clinique coat that is.


Sarah, who is located at the Bloomingdales on 59th and Lex (HIGHLY recommended), introduced me to this miracle moisturizer that I used in combination with the serum, though I find the serum to be too heavy at times, this moisturizer has taken my skin from extremely spotty, to dramatically clearer and a skin-tone that is continuously improving!

With SPF 20, it is a spring must-have for the bright rays ahead!! If you are looking to invest in your skin while you're young, I strongly recommend this as an addition to your various routines.

Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer SPF 20

No comments:

Post a Comment