Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cover Girl: Adele for UK Vogue

The British songstress that's captured hearts all over the world this year is the cover of October's UK Vogue, and I ask, WHY NOT SEPTEMBER?! But either way congrats to Adele with a gorgeous shot, wearing Burberry, and giving her classic "forget me not" eyes. Interviewed by Christa D’Souza.

GODDESS!!
Inside the issue Adele covers topics ranging from her style to loving "Full-fat coke!"and freaking out before shows!


Adele on Personal Image: “I’ve seen people where it rules their lives, who want to be thinner or have bigger boobs, and how it wears them down. And I don’t want that in my life. I have insecurities, of course, but I don’t hang out with anyone who points them out to me.”


On being the "Face" of a Brand?: “I don’t want to see me plastered everywhere, If they offered me £10 million, I’d be like f*** off. Besides if I was going to be the face of anything it should be the face of full-fat coke.”

Those eyes!!
Adele before a show: “I puke quite a lot before going on stage. Though never actually on stage. But then, I s— myself before everything … the bigger the freak-out, the more I enjoy the show!”

We couldn't be happier to see such a wonderful spirit cover a magazine that is so influential in the industry, so congrats Adele! WE <3 YOU!


Issue hits stands October 8th! Check out UK Vogue's website for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment