Tuesday, October 11, 2011

What We're Reading: Suri's Burn Book

Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a celebrity's child? Have you ever wondered what celebrity children think about each other? Lucky for you it seems little Suri Cruise has gone ahead and started her own Tumblr giving us an inside scoop on all the toddler celebrity gossip! (Obviously this is a strictly a fun blog)

Tagline: "Just because you don't have a Ferragamo handbag doesn't mean you can behave like a child. (I'm looking at you, Shiloh.)" I DIE!
If midterms are starting to suck the life out of you, take a break and check out this glorious Burn Book for great laughs and a good stress relief. Check out Suri's opinions on her mom, dad, and rivals such as Apple and Shiloh.
One of my favorite quotes from Suri's Burn Book includes:

"Grier Henchy (the little one with the surly disposition) and I were born on the exact same day at the exact same hospital. Now, five and a half years later, I’m me and she’s an angry ginger at a Smurfs premiere.
I’ve yet to make my red carpet debut, but I can guarantee you that when I do, I will not be wearing PANTS and FLATS."
Poor Suri.
You're bound to get a good laugh with this smartly written take on what life is like when you're a celebrity child. Personally, I'm OBSESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment