Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Belle of the Ball

Let's take it back to the 1960s with big hair, simple dressing, and flower power. In spring's most [glamorous] fashions Anouk De Heer exudes elegant charm for Wonderland Magazine

Anouk De Heer is so beautiful!
Styled by Julia Sarr Jamois in Miu Miu, Valentino, Christopher Kane and more!



Remember ever having a clear purse of seeing people wear these. I never had one, but I used to see them all around in my younger years. Is this an item that could be making a comeback soon!  

Pretty pastels
Classic combo
I love lace and the addition of the sweater is perfect, keeping it very classy! Not just in spring, but even right now during winter can this look transition into your wardrobe with a darker color and a chunkier sweater. 

Reminds me of a 1960s hippy wedding dress
Anouk De Heer by Mark Kean for Wonderland February/March 2012 

No comments:

Post a Comment