Thursday, March 22, 2012

Women's Swimwear 2012!

Ready to soak up the sun in your new bikini this season? Whether your vacationing on a tropical island or just sitting poolside, be sure to arrive in style with your new swimsuit!


Getting stuck on which swimsuit style you want? Don't just stick to your normal bikini, but try on different styles ranging from tankini's, bandeau tops, to one piece suits! This season is all about mixing and matching, add your favorite pops of colors together to make the perfect swimsuit for spring break or the summer!



One of my most favorite swimsuit collections is Victoria's Secret! They always have a wide range of styles and colors for everyone. From exotic patterns or just something plain and simple, you will be looking gorgeous poolside! On the plus side Victoria's Secret has affordable pieces starting as low as $18! Looking at all of the different swimsuits, I will definitely be purchasing mine very soon! Still on the lookout for my favorite one for the season!

Simple pieces at Victoria's Secret!



Here is another swimsuit I found on Nordstrom's website! I am totally loving the ruffles on this bikini. It is not your typical plain bikini, but the ruffles add a cool summer fun look to your swimsuit!


I think I might have found my perfect swimsuit for the season from Victoria's Secret! Since I am so excited about the pops of colors I have seen now, this bandeau top caught my attention right away! So ready to bring bold colors into my swimsuit wardrobe! I highly recommend everyone to check out Victoria's Secret swim collection! Let us know of your swimsuit finds!

Xoxo Loves!

1 comment:

  1. Killer editorial shots! Really inspiring.

    xx Mandi
    www.findmeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete