Friday, February 8, 2013

Prabal Gurung for Target

With Prabal Gurung's new "LOVE" collaboration with Target drawing near...lets all look at his fantastic designs so we can all decide what to buy on February 10th. With his bright, funky, color pallets and floral patterns, it's safe to say that this collection should do much better than the previously failed collaboration with Neiman Marcus and Target. 







These ankle-strap heels are TO DIE FOR. Every color, please?





In love with this dress, especially with the strappy heels! My favorite!










If you head over to Target.com, Prabal Gurung is offering quizzes to see which LOVE style fits yours! The one I got was actually my favorite dress I shown before! Mr. Gurung know's what I like :)

Photos by: Refinery29

No comments:

Post a Comment